All pricing displayed on the website includes VAT but excludes delivery charges which will get added during the checkout process.
When completing the checkout process you will be given the choice of several different payment options:
- Credit/Debit Card by PayPal – place your order and immediately pay with your credit or debit card using PayPal, you don’t need a new or existing PayPal account to use this option
- Credit/Debit Card by Telephone – place your order online and then telephone our shop during business hours for us to complete payment over the phone using your credit or debit card
- Direct Bank Transfer – place your order online and then follow the instructions in the order confirmation e-mail to pay the order total directly into our bank account
- Cheque Payment – place your order online and then post cheque payment to our shop
- Payment on Collection – if you opt to collect your order from our shop you can select this option to pay by debit/credit card or cash when you visit us to collect, please note we may require a deposit if you choose to pay this way.
Please note that for bank transfer and cheque payments we will not commence any work on your order until the funds have fully cleared into our account, this can take between 5 and 10 working days.
All of our bouquets, arrangements, and accessories are created specifically to order. We endeavour to complete orders as quickly as possible but please be aware that we may require between 3 and 6 weeks to get everything ready for delivery or collection. We will keep you updated on the progress of your order, but please feel free to contact us at any time should you require further information.
If you have an urgent order please include your required date in the the order notes section when you checkout, we will contact you within 2 business days to confirm whether we can meet your requirements. Alternatively please contact us prior to placing your order.
When you checkout you have two delivery options:
- Signed-for delivery – your order will be dispatched via Royal Mail or another reputable carrier, delivery can take up to 3-5 working days and a signature will be required when the parcel(s) arrive. We will not accept any orders where attempts are made to circumvent a signature upon delivery.
- Collection from shop – if you’re local to us then we would be happy to accomodate you collection your order from our Gosport, Hampshire shop during normal working hours.
We do accept returns under most circumstances however our returns policy varies depending on several factors including, but not limited to:
- whether you are an individual or a business,
- the reason for the return,
- the time period between delivery/collection and us being notified of your wish to return.
For full information please refer to the relevant section of our full Terms & Conditions.